Sunday 11 January 2015

World Famous Neutrals by Benefit

So my lovely sister got me this fabulous set for Christmas, apparently I had mentioned to her that I don't really have much nice make up (hmm did I?), it was this gorgeous set from Benefit and I love it..it's an eye makeup kit which I love and the colours are perfect for day or night.

When it comes to make up I'm really not very good at applying it, in fact I am crap at it...at any given opportunity I would run to my lovely make up artist Elaine from Skinbliss body & beauty care, she was my go to girl ..and is whenever I'm home in Westmeath 😃 check her out here


Anyway back to the benefit kit..it comes with two creaseless creams shadows in r.s.v.p and no pressure along with four powder shadows in call my bluff (nude colour) thanks a latte (latte brown colour) pinky swear (light pink) and quick,look busy (dark brown colour) see pics below

The best bit for me about this product is the tips and tricks, it's fantastic for girls like myself, who need guidance when applying eye makeup 😀


                        It has a day time look which is lovely and subtle see image below
    And a nighttime look which is a smokey eye look, love this look and I actually managed it whoop 😃
              And below is the complete look of the inside of the kit, I love it thanks sis 😃
So there you have it girls definitely worth buying and it's so handy, the tips are super, and it also lasts all day and night, but Benefit Products I find are great quality. (I know you pay for it but it's worth it) 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment