Wednesday 11 February 2015

Leopard print...purrrfection!

I've suddenly started having this obsession with all things leopard print!...well perhaps not all things but one or two pieces for sure...most definitely the leopard print heels that I picked up in New Look..in love with these...but I'm also lusting after a nice leopard print clutch ...not sure where this obsession came from but Bet Lynch would be proud!!!!

On this note have a look at some really trendy street styler's out there rocking this look at the moment (see I'm not going mad!)..it's definitely stylish but am I brave enough?? Think the shoes should feed the hunger for a little while as Im just not quiet ready for the full on look ;-) ..although watch this space!

Street Style looks
This actual coat above is Zara check below for details!
Leopard print works great with black, I particularly love it with these skirts, the midi length and the tulle skirt..tulle skirts are arriving into Verso (here) and online in this Irish Boutique here
 
Leopard print jumpers dressed with different colour jeans like above and a leather jacket are another great take on the look and are completely different .. lots of jumper options below however here's a very similar one to the one above here
Love all these different looks on how to wear a leopard print chiffon blouse, skater skirts are super cute and black jeans/leather pants are simple but effective too!
Cardigans are cute too, great with white shirts or tees as above or I love this look with a denim shirt and tan boots ..my kind of style for casual days! Clarkes have these boots at the moment instore and here at asos.
Love all these leopard print flats above and you can find them below..
Need I say more about the leopard print high heel..just fab..even Mrs VB has had a pair in her life albeit probably louboutins and not my "new look" pair!!
Love these clutches..the bigger the better spotted a few cute ones on the high street check below!
And for those of you who are more like myself and a little terrified to go all out with leopard print check out the cute scarves above..and I've listed some lovely ones below from Mango!
Zara Coat (same as images above) going for €29.99 in the sale!! Check it out here topshop has similar for £50!
How cute is this dress from Zara also at €17.99 buy it here
This little skater dress by Oh my love is available from Topshop get it here
Just thought i'd add this dress too as its a nice take on the leopard print.Available from Next here
Love this jumper from Oasis here for €28
How great would this top be with a black midi or skater skirt..even a leather skirt! Buy it here for £12
Again another sweater from Warehouse for £28.50 stg buy it here
Love this take on the leopard print more a monochrome print..find it here for £45 stg
This animal print cardigan is available from H&M for €14.99 better pic here 
I think this is my favourite blouse ..available from Topshop for £38 stg check it out here
Here's a better look at the topshop blouse..find the link above!
Mango shirt for €29.99 love this one and you can find it here
Mango shirt available here for €19.99
oooow my new look shoes ...get them here
These fab Steve Madden ones are here for $99
Dune Bellini Leopard print shoes reduced to €84.29 available on asos
Asos leopard print plimsolls €28.57 available here
Zara printed moccasins €49.99 available instore (sold out online)
New look animal print pumps €11.99 available here
These loafers are available in H&M for €12.99 (very cute)
Spotted these in Clerys but need to confirm the price!
Dune double pouch clutch for £65 available instore
New look clutch available in store for €24.99
Zara Printed box clutch for €29.95
Zara animal print messenger bag at €29.99
Mango printed scarf €9.99 available here
Love this scarf from mango too priced at €24.99 and you can purchase here

The closest thing I have to leopard print!

So there you have it ladies, my latest obsession, I'll definitely be subtle with it but who knows I could go all out one of these days yet!! With that Zara coat I could get a part in Corrie behind the bar!!!
Happy Friday have a great weekend xx


No comments:

Post a Comment