Thursday 8 October 2015

What's in my basket? October wishlist

 
So just putting that quote above, out there.....admit it how many of you have added a million things to the shopping cart and not bought any of it??...its like a guilty pleasure!
I'm actually a master mind at this activity, it should be a sport, this adding of items to the shopping cart! Pass me the wine I'm going online and adding a wishlist!!
I often pretend I've just won the lotto, so I begin to add every lusting piece to that sparkling basket. Seriously you should see my net a porter wish list...sickening really the money that it adds up to, it could feed a whole nation..I'm not kidding!!!
So I decided that every month in order to feed my habit, I'm going to have a "What's in my basket?" post.
Here's the current list...be warned girls I did mention that this is a sporting hobby of mine, so this list is incredibly long..but on the positive side if anyone feels like buying me a gift ..say like early Christmas present or something this list will be very beneficial to them and me!!Haha!!
 
Top left: Jumpsuit from Vanilla Boutique (025)33000. Top Right:Tan Leather A line Skirt Stradivarius €19.95 here. Bottom Left: Zara Faux Leather skirt €29.95 here. H&M Bow Tie Shirt €27 available in store. Dorothy Perkins Floppy Hat €19.99 here. Stella and Dot Bracelet €29, and earrings €49 buy them from the lovely Leona at Stella and Dot here
Top left:Combined dress €49.95 here. Middle:Leather and Lace Dress €59.95 here. Top right Fur leather dress €49.95 here. Bottom Left: Printed Dress €25.95 Bottom Right; Messenger Bag €39.95
Top left to right: Noisy May Leather shirt €71.09 here. Leopard print fold over clutch €21.33 here
Asos Red Carpet Premium Embellished dress €255.92, expensive I know but it is a wish list afterall :-) here, Millie Mackintosh Print Dress €92.42 here
Oh and how could I not include These beauts from the Irish Boutiques
Top left: Cherish Boutique Pink Skirt €75, Top €32, call them on 063-21830, check them out here. Bow Tie dress from the Design Atelier €50 and necklace from Marion Murphy Cooney, made to order check them out here. Folkster Beaded Ohio Top €79 here.
Bottom left to Right: Cardi/Coat €103 and crochet & pearl shoulders mint Jumper €49 all available from my favourite boutique Whitefawn Boutique here
Top Right: Zara Embroidered Jacket €79.95 available here .Sleeveless Grey Coat New Look €39.95 here. HM Navy Longline Blazer €39.99. Bottom left to right; Embellished Jacket from Zara €69.95 available in store. Zara Navy blazer with gold buttons €69.95 here.
Loving scarves at the moment, particularly the plaid scarves, top left to right SheIn Plaid scarf €13.34 available here. Similar plaid scarf from Asos for €25.09 available here. Leopard print scarf from Zara €29.95 available here
I have to have an 'over my budget' wishlist...wouldn't be a wish list otherwise now would it?? Although maybe next payday the chain or watch could be possible haha or whenever I had money ..oh wait that's more often than not never! Either way here's my over the budget wishlist
Left to right Striped Cape from Karen Millen €320 available in stores and online.  Clare Vivier Leopard print fold over clutch €258.47 available here. Bottom left to right: Dolce and Gabbana sunnies €208 available here. Michael Kors logo Disc pendant €99 available here. Daniel Wellington Classic Winchester Rose gold frame Watch €149 available from all field jewellers. 

So whose brave enough to tell me what's in their shopping cart for this month??
And I will leave you now with the quote below..how fabulous would that be!! 
Have a great weekend
Pam xxx  


No comments:

Post a Comment