Tuesday 16 February 2016

Sister Jane.. Yes please

 So I stumbled across this brand and remembered just how much I have loved it, lets just  say I've known about them for a long time, love their stuff,  its funky, unique, incredibly stylish and Affordable! I always love something different and this is right up my alley.
I love their uniqueness and you can be guaranteed that you find a beautiful piece.
So allow me to introduce you to Sister Jane...
 Most definitely one of my favourite pieces, this shirt is so beautiful with sequin teardrop motifs, its so pretty and a great shirt for going out..Find it here €76.31.
Another fabulous top this comes in a pale pink too (available on Asos) for €72.73 available here. 
 
This is all kinds of pretty, love this blouse €72.43, its a great flirty little number and you can find it here, the skirt is available online too. 
Another great piece, this tweed embellished jacket is €115.10, find it here
I love these type of jumpers and I'm loving these €72.43, find it here
This is just divine too and perfect to go with anything €67.25 find it here 
I love Comfy swearters and this is definitely on my list, for €76.31 
Back to my favourite style jumpers with the shirt underneath, this is €67.25 
I love love love this dress its all kinds of pretty and for €84.06, you can purchase here
How cutre is this little dress I love it ...€102.17 and you can buy it here
Just in case you needed a nice cute tea dress ...this ones €87.94 and available here 
Another little beauty too, and its €84.06 
One of my favourites...so cute and different €87.94 
This dress is so my style for daywear I love it, especially with this weather! €87.94 
Oh and look at this!!!!! €87.94 
Love this its such a great midi dress for day wear ..€87.94 
And while we're on midi dresses here is another one €93.12
And back to the mini fits and flares, this ones €87.94
How different is this dress...its as unique as it gets love it and its €84.06 
Ok ok last one ...love this too €93.12

I just love this brand, the best thing is its quirky and stylish ...AND it doesn't cost a fortune..now seriously what's not to like?...you can find all these styles and a lot more designs here
Have a good week
Love Pam
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment