Wednesday 13 April 2016

My style my way & my endless affair with Jumpsuits .. Love them!

Hey Ladies
Can you believe its almost the weekend again..love it! This weekend I'm off gallivanting to London cant wait..while packing I was trying to figure out what to bring. I wanted something I could wear while casually pottering around the streets of London, but would take me from day to night with one quick change from flats to heels.
Straight away I thought of my Jumpsuits! They are perfect for rolling into a "carry on bag" and take up little or no space, so absolutely their coming in my bag..this particular one below is neatly tucked into the suitcase!
Shot by Emer +Irish Fashaholic 
I love a good jumpsuit and when I spotted this Utility Khaki one I had to have it! I picked it up from Asos. It's from New look and I nabbed it for less than €24, unfortunately its all sold out but you can find similar ones herehere and here 
Shot by Emer +Irish Fashaholic 
This cape is my go to jacket, Its from my ultimate favourite boutique Folkster it was a gift from my husband, (this is becoming a bit of a trend these gifts from the hubbie..but he did and I love it) find similar herehere or here.
Shot by Emer +Irish Fashaholic 
A closer look at the cape and Jumpsuit along with shoes, which are New Look and available here, or similar here. Glasses are from a spanish designer Roberto I picked up on Holidays.
Shot by Emer +Irish Fashaholic 
I love the fact that the legs you can roll up and I will definitely be pairing them with cons too during the summer.

I love any kind of jumpsuit, they are super chic and so so comfy, although lets not mention having to use the toilet, that's where some jumpsuits can get tricky ..still love them though! 
And in the next few weeks I'll pull together a few of my favourite style of Jumpsuits
Have a great weekend everyone 
Until next time
Pam xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment