Monday 23 May 2016

My style: Stripes are alright! Keep it simple!

Hey my lovelies, 
Yet another post on my style, my way..I have this secret obsession with stripes!! 
I can never get enough of them, but you know what? they are a must have for any wardrobe. Stripes in any type top or jumper are such a classic piece and never date! They look great with blazers, coats or paired with jeans. And their biggest advantage is they are so practical!
This one above, I had been lusting over for an age, and when in +Athlone Towncentre Shopping Centre , one day with my sister I spotted it back in stock. Its from Zara for €29.95, available here, I love the material, its a fine knit with a stretch in it and its so comfy.
The thing about this sweater that appealed to me most is the high neck on it. I'm not a huge fan of polo necks maybe because I don't have a long neck, so this type of style suits me better!
I know its coming into the Summer so the likelihood of getting lots of wear out of it in the next few months is slim, although it is Ireland and the Irish weather can be unpredictable. One things for sure, it will be pulled out of the wardrobe for autumn. 
The sunglasses are Guess, that I picked up in +TK Maxx, I swear by it girls, TK Maxx has a great selection of sunnies for fabulous prices, you just need to be quick! Those pair were €39.99!
A better look at the sweater, the back of it dips a little more in length than the front, which is a style I'm loving.
I paired the sweater with leather pants, and these ones I picked up in River Island a while back for €24 (I know!!) still some in stock but very little sizes (here) . If you are looking for a nice Leather pair then I would recommend the Freddy Leather pants (they are amazing and currently on my wishlist!)  available here.
The bag, no words needed really..this was bought as a gift from my brother on his travels a few years ago, he did good really didnt he? Its divine and one of my most coveted things in the wardrobe!

I kept the whole look casual by adding my adidas superstars, I love these, so comfy and great for casual wear...mind you not quiet sure how I kept them so white in this pic! You can find them here
I also gave this outfit a run for its money over in Paris too and was super for strolling around the pretty Parisian streets, casual yet stylish.

Hope you enjoyed this post
Until next time
Pam xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment