Wednesday 1 June 2016

My Style: Outfit for less than €60


Hey Girls
Happy Tuesday, I'm all about affordable fashion, don't get me wrong I love high end too but reality is we cant always afford the high end price tag!!
My other love is mixing high street with designer too and therefor I do tend to buy a lot of affordable pieces in the wardrobe. These pieces I'm wearing above were all bought at different times but combined together they work!
This Tshirt is a great buy, I bought it to pair with white shorts in the summer, It was €15.95 reduced to €9.95 and you can buy it here. I love the length and the print on this, it has a nice mix of colours that will work with a lot of items in my wardrobe.
 A closer look at the print, it has a gold sheen in some of the print and I love the peach tones too,  I wore it with a Guess watch (as before gift from Hubbie) and this Rose gold bangle is from Stella & Dot which is such a classic piece and €49, and can purchase here.
I absolutely love these jeans, believe it or not their Penneys best and bought them for less than €20, they are called boyfriend but are more skinny, they are so soft and a lovely fit.Still available in store at the moment. The shoes are from littlewoods Ireland for €16 available here
More details on the T-Shirt, As you can see it dips at the back, its sometimes hard to find a long length t-shirt and this was the other thing I liked about it.
And finally the peach colour blazer is Penneys, I was lucky to nab this for €7 as they were reduced from €18. Its such a handy outfit to throw on if I'm meeting friends for lunch or a sneaky afternoon drink.

Hope you like the look, and if you want more looks for less than €60 let me know
Until later my lovelies
Pam 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This take on the classic style of womens blue denim jeans comes to you with a touch of Parisian chic blended with LA fashion. A classic style to match anything you choose to pair it with – a hoodie, a logger’s shirt or a suede jacket. This is one pair that will be your friend through thick and thin. Rush and get one today!

    ReplyDelete