Wednesday 15 June 2016

Bardot dresses for less than €20..Ideal for holidays or nights out

 
Hey Girls
I am loving the off the shoulder/bardot style at the moment, and with the good weather lately it was the perfect time to wear them. Please come back sun!!
This dress I spotted a while back in New Look (some might remember me posting it on my facebook page about a month ago) it's an absolutely steal at €19 (Still available instore & online here)
Its super comfy and roomy, doesn't stick to any particular area which is always nice.
The length is great, means you can pair it with heels or flats without it looking too short.
I picked this up for my holidays but find it would be super for a night out too.
The heels, well what can I say about them, these are Penneys from last year but they are doing something similar in a wedge style at the moment. Penneys also have a pom pom type pair which are gorgeous and would definitely go with them. I bought these last year but it's my first time to wear them, I love them paired with this dress. You can find a similar pair here
 
A closer look at the bardot style, it sits nicely across the shoulders and there is an elasticated edge on the top of each sleeve, which prevents the dress from slipping.

I paired it with a Carvela bag my hubbie picked up in Debenhams as part of my Christmas present. (Actually I'm beginning to wonder if he has a thing for bags ha) I love it, as you can use it as a cross body either. Its a great size if your traveling and don't want to bring a large handbag. You can find similar here
Definitely going to be packing this dress into my holiday bag to wear with flats or heels for a night out. Its one of those all rounder dresses.
Hope you enjoyed this post ladies.
Until next time, have a great week
Pam xxx

1 comment:

  1. Designed especially for fashion conscious women, the sleeveless bodysuit is made with high quality fabric. The stylish cut and distinctive colour helps to highlight your best feature. Pair it with a contrasting skirt or mini, slip on a pair of boots and carry a sling bag – now get ready for compliments galore on your new look!

    ReplyDelete