Tuesday 29 May 2012

Jovonna london and jovonnista clothing

I was browsing the web for something new (as always) and I remembered I bought a dress in Divine Boutique, which I loved, so I thought "I know I'll search the label" and I came across some beautiful clothes they stock, low and behold a lot of lovely boutiques in Ireland are catching on and starting to stock this label but if you find you can't find your size or want to pay a cheaper price then go directly to the website http://jovonnalondon.com/ they have fabulous stuff, I found the clothes aren't very true to size so in some of the styles i.e. I'm generally an 8 sometimes a 10 but I had to get the 10 in this label, so maybe go with a bigger size. They have beautiful pieces and are made beautifully and wash well too. Here's a few little tasters below for you. Happy shopping :-))










No comments:

Post a Comment