Monday 15 September 2014

My must haves for this winter 2014

After my previous post on all the trends for Autumn/Winter 2014, I decided I needed a list of wants for this season....now I'm not flush so can't buy absolutely everything , even though my heart desires it! Having browsed all the high street looks for A/W here's what I've come up with...lots of choice girls for all shapes and sizes ..so start saving those pennies and get your new wardrobe in order!


River Island leather skirt €95 


River Island Collar Bib (handy if you don't want a bulging shirt running your look worn under a jumper/shearer or dress)


Zara leather dress €49.95 (fab price too!)


Zara embellished sweater €49.95

Zara high neck sweater €49.95


Zara pencil leather skirt €29.95 (available in other colours)


Oasis two tone coat €TBC (not available until Oct)


Scarf not available until Sept end and skirt €44

Jade skinny jeans €53, ankle boots €85,oversize cowl neck jumper available in oct, and textured long belted coat available sept but not yet online.


Oasis long two tone drape coat €122


Asos fur collar €34 

So that's my list I could go on forever adding other items but if I get half of what's listed above I'll be dancing with glee!

And if those didn't tempt you girls well have a look at some more high street looks from river island, it's going to be a fun season!


















No comments:

Post a Comment