Wednesday 21 January 2015

Alex and ani and some new additions!

So for those of you who aren't familiar with this brand let me enlighten you (although somehow I'm sure you're all well aware of this beautiful jewellery as it's flying out the door) Alex and Ani's sole purpose is to design and create bangle bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings that adorn the body, enlighten the mind and empower the spirit. I think it's why I love them and everyone else loves them so much, they allow you to embrace your inner desires, give you inspiration, and they feature powerful, meaningful messages as pendants and symbols. The other lovely thing about this jewellery is its Eco friendly and made from recycled material. I've already invested in the tree of life and my birthstone and I love them both...These bangles are a lovely gift idea for any of your girl family members, friends, or even just for yourself! And the price tag doesn't break the bank either!

Not only have they an amazing collection at the moment, but they have just launched their Valentines collection, which consists of 4 new bangles for valentines that come in a Rafaelian Gold and Silver finish.
So here's a peek of the Infinite love collection along with its meaning....
Carolyn Rafaelian is the owner and designer of these beautiful pieces.
The new collection above and below..
Infinite love wrap Rafaelian silver finish €52
Infinite love wrap Rafaelian gold finish €52
Valentines beaded expandable wire bangle Rafaelian gold finish €41
Valentines beaded expandable wire bangle Rafaelian silver finish €41
So start dropping those hints to your other half for valentines...

And finally here's a few of my favourites at the moment that are currently on my wish list.
  Cupids heart bangle €41
  Shining sea bangle €30
  "Today is an opportunity" charm bangle €30

  Power of unity charm bangle €30
  Path of life pull chain bracelet €70 but a cheaper version below
  Path of life charm bangle €30
  Initial "p" charm ( like this for obvious reasons 😃) €30
  Penguin charm (because my three year old adores penguins and this reminds me of her) €30
  "What's for you will not pass you" charm bangle (love this message my moto) €30
  "Positive is how I live" charm bracelet (my moto ..love this) €30
Again another favourite saying of my...the "everything happens for a reason" charm bangle..€30

In love with all of Alex and Ani's jewellery, it has real meaning...Its the messages behind this jewellery that makes them unique and all of us fall in love with them!

And Incase your unsure of where to get them, here's where you can find the list of local retailers who stock them in Ireland..click here stockists..no excuses now ladies!!!
xxx

2 comments: