Wednesday 21 January 2015

Gym Gear or lack of it!

So for a while now I've been contemplating on doing a blog post on gym gear..wasn't sure as its not really my priority when it comes to heading off to my class, even though I know it should be..it's the one thing I tend to neglect when it comes to clothes and buying them....but then I came across this gear and thought I'd let any of you gym fanatics know about it. It's just fab and really compliments any body shape...
I guess the reason I'm doing this, as I hate to say it,but I am appalling when it comes to gym gear.... In fact on a night out my class partners in crime/gym bunnies were quick to say how different I look when on a night out compared to the gym..one word used was unrecognisable..yes I admit I look like something the cat dragged in when I'm at my vipr/circuit classes!! True story!!!. 
I've always done some sort of exercise since I was a kid, even in college and up until now...I have my lovely mammy to thank for that, as she was big into running mini marathons, (we still do the mini marathon s together) and she used to teach aerobics (where we d help her set up and do the classes with her) so thanks mum for giving us a taster. Hence I do classes every week. And a run now and then..more so in the summer months....Now just to highlight I'm no fitness fanatic, in fact I moan a full hour before class (sorry vilma (David sisk fitness classes, mount oval village, cork) I do love it and feel great afterwards, lbut I dread the thoughts of it, and when I'm there I'm delighted and even more happier when it's over 😀 
Anyway I've come to the realisation that it's not just enough to have a good pair of running trainers but gym gear/exercise gear are as equally important. Not only do you look nice but the material in the correct gear benefits you and help you while exercising and perspiring at the same time.(Embarrassing when you look like a sweaty betty, when its visible on your top eeck!)

So let me introduce you to bia Brazil (a Brazilian brand for gym gear) check them out here
They sell high-end fitness, stylish active, gym wear for women, including pants, jackets, short & long leggings, body suits, tank tops and tights.
The beauty about this gear is they use the latest supplex from DuPont, a fabric and technology, which gives you the freedom to move, helps the body stay dry and comfortable so you can focus on staying fit, it's also like the salsa jeans but in gym gear, your body looks amazing in them..and that's also feedback from girls I know who have bought them.... They Fit perfectly and just shape the body. Some girls I've actually seen them wearing them out and about during the day and not just to exercise class and they look great...so here's a look at some of the items they offer, prices vary girls from €55 to €68 for pants and leggings and tank tops around €30/35
Check out their facebook page too Bia Brazil

Bia Brazil curve leggings €64 tank top €45
Tropical leggings €66
Tank top (as above) TBC
Bia Brazil short leggings €59 bra top €36
Bia Brazil curve gym pants €75
Bia Brazil Tuscan legging €59
Bia Brazil stripe tank top €45
Bia Brazil blue paisley leggings €66
Pants €61
Streamline pants €68
Bia Brazil fitted gym pants €70
Bia Brazil curve gym pants €75
Bia Brazil 'No drama' mesh top €45 

So think its about time I invested in some of the above and at least look the part, even if I'm about to collapse on the floor ten mins into my workout!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment