Wednesday 21 January 2015

Urban Decay on the run

So the boy was away working for a few days (8 to be exact!) and sometimes on his trips away he brings back something small for all his girls ( myself and the two little ones) some perks of him travelling I guess 😀
Anyway we had picked this little beauty product up for my mum as one of her Christmas presents and I loved it the moment I saw it...so immediately I requested this from the boy when he asked if I'd like anything in particular...
I will highlight again, that I'm crap at putting on makeup but this travel ready kit has everything a girl could need when on the run..or going travelling (everything apart from foundation). For me it's perfect as I don't generally wear too much makeup during the day. It contains six never before seen shades of eyeshadow including an extra large dose of the perfect all over shade -5050, along with bronzed, blusher, full size lip glass, travel size eye liner and mascara. I've been told too that's its a limited addition, so very few left in stores. At €44 I really think you're getting great value for money!
Lovely packaging, it's rose gold and really luxurious looking
Peek on the inside, of all it contains...
Close up to the colours: Dive, fix, resist, dare and stun (I have naked palette 2 and although similar colours none are quiet the same and love these) along with the mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss.
Close up of the bronzer and blush (love the pink)
The colour of this lip gloss is perfect and really natural.
It's the cutest thing I've seen and I can't wait to go away for a weekend/break,just so I can pack this, a bit of foundation and a few brushes and then be all delighted with myself on how lightly I can pack...make up bag? What make up bag! Handy too when your two toddlers clothing take up two thirds of the bag space!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment