Thursday 25 June 2015

Chi chi clothing London...serious lusting after these dresses.

Hey ladies,
So we're nearly at the weekend, hurray for weekends, I'm starting to sound like a record on repeat aren't I?
Ok well to make up for my moaning during the week, I wanted to share this website with you, I'm not in any way affiliated to it, I just love their dresses. Everyone loves a nice dress particularly in the summer when you're heading to the races, summer events, weddings,(although please ladies avoid wearing white to a wedding, for me its just a no no).
So have a look at Chi Chi Clothing London, I adore their dresses, I have one already, a skater style dress and I love it, the structure and the quality of these dresses are second to none and It's my go to dress for a night out..Im currently compiling a wishlist at the moment for more, Im in love with the Edie dress and it's most definitely going to be my next purchase...the beauty of these dresses are, they're affordable and wont break the bank. Even these bloggers below are loving them
Loving blogger Frassy Audrey in this Edie dress for €46.75 buy it here
How cute is this dress ..its the Pandora €71.54 and available here
Frassy Audrey rocks this dress called the Azalea €71.54 available here
Here's a few more of my favourite that are currently available on their website...but there is way more I'd love to add :-)
This ones called Irina and is €85.04 and available here
Another cute dress for €85.04 and known as the Cecilia and available here
Im crushing over this dress at the moment its just fab and have spotted it on some girls and looks even better than this pic. This Nessa dress is €87.74 and available to purchase here
I love this dress above, for me its the perfect dress for a girlie night out or a date night, its super cute and for €67.49 what's not to like, buy it here
Love this dress, known as the Belle dress, its very apt as its feminine and girly. Perfect for the races, or for a bride for a night after her wedding very pretty, (available in other colours if you fancy this as a wedding guest) for €101.24 you can buy it here (this dress comes in curve sizes up to 24)
The Taylor dress, cute and perfect for summer nights out, or a bbq for €80.99 you can buy it here
Annabel dress, what can I say love the colour, love the lace, gorgeous dress €106.64, its available in curve sizes also and you can buy it here
My absolute favourite the Edie dress, details as above on first image.
Love this pop of yellow, its a gorgeous colour for summer, perfect for wedding, races or any summer event, this ones Karlie €83.69 (again comes in Larger sizes for the curvy lady) and is available here
This Lily dress for €74.24, is fabulous on, unfortunately this pic does not do it justice, you can check it out here.
This Sian dress is €74.24 and available here
Again a seriously cute dress, for €78.29, you can buy the Bella dress here
At €74.24, you can get this Ally body con dress here comes in blue too.
This Chrissy dress is €86.39 and available here, love the colour of this dress.

Love this Leigh dress its so pretty, its actually a pale pink colour and definitely one of my favourites for €94.49, its not a bad price either. Buy it here.
And if that wasn't enough Chi Chi London also do seperates, as in Tops and Skirts, along with accessories and shoes..have a peek at some of these cute clutches below...
This nude clutch is €20.24 and available here
A little more expensive at €33.74, you can purchase here (available in nude here)
Every girl needs a black clutch, it goes with everything and this one is no exception for €24.29, you can purchase here (available in other colours).
Chi Chi London have amazing dresses, I love their designs, I purchased this one above, over a year ago and I just love it, its so comfy too, so girls definitely if your looking for a dress for the races or weddings.. go purchase one for yourselves, you wont regret it
Have a great weekend
Pam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment