Monday 4 April 2016

My Style, My way..Black and white Staple pieces

Hey Ladies
Happy Tuesday, so I mentioned a while back on my facebook page, that I was changing my blog posts up a little. I'm quiet good at pulling looks together for blog posts but have never actually shared any looks of myself wearing things...I promised this year that I was going to start sharing my style with you guys. And not one to break a promise, here is my first ever shoot for you. 

Saturday I met with fellow blogger & Fashion Photographer Emer from Irishfashaholic, along with my friend and blogger Eimear from The Two Darlings, to collaborate together. (Stay tuned later to see what we collaborated on!)
We had so much fun working together and Emer has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to fashion, along with a fantastic eye for photography.
I was apprehensive about doing this photo shoot but she put me right at ease and helped me relax in front of the camera!
I kept the look simple...Classic Black & White staple pieces. 
Jacket: Penneys (still in stock) similar here, Tank Top: Only Ireland available here
Tapered Trousers: River Island available here

Everyone needs a staple piece in their wardrobes, and Blazers,  Black trousers along with a cami/black top should be the main things hanging in it...why you ask?? Because you can build a wardrobe around a staple piece...But I will follow up more on how to do this in a future post!
If your going with staple pieces, its nice to keep everything  classy, and simple.
Bag: Gift from Hubbie, 
Shoes: Carvela here and here
Close up of the Trousers and Blazer
I kept the accessories simple and wore a small delicate chain necklace
Karma Necklace: My shining Armour available here
(All photography by Emer @Irishfashaholic)

I hope you like this post as much as I did working on this project, stay tuned for more looks I will pull together that incorporates your classic staple pieces, essential to any wardrobe as they never date!

And don't forget to let me know what you think of the look above?
Until next time 
Pam 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment